A great alternative to chicken based buffalo wings, these cauliflower buffalo wings are packed with flavor and will be a new favorite on football Sunday!
Serves 6; Ready in 30 minutes
¾ cup brown rice flour
1 cup water
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp garlic powder
1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
½ cup cayenne hot sauce
1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown rice flour, water, paprika & garlic powder. Whisk to get all the lumps out. Add more water if need to thin out batter. Batter should just thinly coat cauliflowers.
- Dip cauliflower into batter and allow excess batter to drip off. Place cauliflower on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping once, or until batter is hardened and cauliflower is cooked through.
- Whisk together cayenne hot sauce and olive oil until combined. Toss cooked cauliflower in sauce and serve.
Nutrition Information per serving: 120 calories, 3.5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 20g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 3g protein