As you know, making improvements to your health and lifestyle can be challenging. So, we are highlighting some products that may help to make some of your health-related New Year’s Resolutions easier to carry out and maintain.
- A Salad-to-go kit: If you have committed to bringing lunch to work or adding more vegetables to a take-out lunch meal with homemade salads, a Salad-to-go kit is a convenient, stylish way to transport your veggies! Each kit comes with a bowl, lid, dressing cup and insulated sleeve. Available at the Container Store.
- Fruit/Vegetable delivery: Eating more fruit and vegetables is easier when they are shipped directly to your home or office every week! Check out Door to Door Organics where you can choose the perfectly sized box of fruit, vegetables or a combination of both for you and your family.
- A Glass Water Bottle: Drinking more water is actually one of my New Year’s Resolutions! To help me do this, I purchased a dishwasher safe, BPA-free glass bottle that I can refill throughout the day. Life Factory offers 3 different sizes and a variety of colors to choose from.
- Sleep Cycle app: Most of us wish we could wake up feeling refreshed and ready for a long day. With the help of Sleep Cycle, your wish and resolution to have more energy may be possible with very little effort! The Sleep Cycle app analyzes your sleep cycles and wakes you up in your lightest sleep phase, which the company claims “feels like waking up without an alarm clock-a natural wake up where you feel rested and relaxed”. Check out the Sleep Cycle website for more information.
- Fitbit Flex Activity + Sleep Wristband: This thin band tracks the calories you burn, the steps you take and your sleep cycle. You can set goals for yourself, sync your stats to your computer or phone to track your progress and pair it with a variety of calorie-tracking apps to create a complete diet and exercise tracking program. Read more on the Fitbit website.