- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Salt – dash
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups loosely packed mixed torn greens such as romaine, red or green leaf lettuce, or radicchio, washed and dried
- 2 cups assorted berries: blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
*Makes 6 servings.
In a bowl or jar with a tight fitting lid combine cider, vinegar, honey, cinnamon, oil, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss lettuce, berries, apples, and blue cheese with enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper and serve.